Monday 14 July 2014

BIG FISH: Marketing + Branding Agency

Portfolio Item
Portfolio ItemPortfolio ItemPortfolio ItemPortfolio ItemPortfolio Item

Big Fish was one of the first agencies that I wanted to pursue in my career.

Set up in 1994 by creative director, Perry Haydn Taylor, Bid Fish has grown to be a very well respited and decorated design agency known for putting brands on the map with minimum to no advertising.

Another aspect that I admire about Big Fish is that they work as a collaborative practice in that the agency is made up of commercial and brand strategists, art directors, designers, copywriters, artworkers, web developers, account managers, illustrators, photographers, animators, sales promotion experts and social media marketers to name a few.

Ever since I saw Dorset Cereals and Clippers Tea's n my local supermarket is when I went on the hunt to find out who was the mastermind behind such beautiful packaging design and branding. I remember the first time I saw the Dorset Cereals box sitting on a shelf in my local supermarket and like a magpie being drawn to its matte texture and rich colours. You know that a deign works when you suddenly have a craving for muesli for dinner!




1 comment:

  1. A Brand Agency aims to expand a brand in-line with the brand strategy. The brand creative need to be dependable in execution for the strategy to take cause, to achieve this, an agency desires skill sets across online and print media.


    Effective Branding Marketing Agency
    Brand Consultant Agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete